EIZO rugged Solutions Inc., a provider of ruggedised graphics and video products, has released the Talon Series - a new brand of rugged monitors developped specifically for operation in harsh environments. The lineup includes the 24" RGD2401W, 21.5" RGD2101W and 20.1" RGD2001. All three monitors boast ruggedised features which can be customised to meet user needs.
- All monitors comply with MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461G
- LED backlight for a long lifecycle
- Optical bonding for improved durability and visibility
- IP65 protection against dust and water jets
- Several standard interfaces including 3G-SDI, DVI, RGB, USB and Serial communication
- 19" rack mounting option.
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture for displaying multiple inputs at once.
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) touchscreen option with 10-point multitouch (RGD2001, RGD2401W), or analog resistive touch option (RGD2101W)
- Increased operating temperature to cover -20°C to 55°C