- Leverages power of GPU technology
- Reduces lines of code required by a factor of five
- Includes reference examples, algorithms for even greater developer productivity
ImageFlex enables developers of image/video processing and visualisation applications on GPUs to be substantially more productive by hiding the complexity of the underlying software layers, while maintaining high performance. By providing an OpenGL® abstraction layer (no OpenGL experience is required) it can reduce the number of lines of code required by a factor of five, radically reducing the effort and time needed in order to create, test and maintain the application. This means faster time-to-market as well as lower development cost.
New features for ImageFlex Release 2.0 include:
- Tools and reference examples enabling AI-based applications to be deployed on Abaco’s NVIDIA®-based GPU products.
- Provision of a reference target tracking example - a core building block for tracking applications.
- High quality, GPU-optimised image stabilisation.